7 September 2018: Teacher assistant V


The first subject I joined is PE. Teacher practice the student to neat such as line up they don't go until all of them stay in line and don't play. The class starts with warm up the teacher will pick the student to lead the others then the teacher tells the activities they will learn. The first activity is the relay race the student quite confuse and play in the wrong way after that they can play. The second activity is up and down the chair the teacher will turn on the metronome and students step by rhythm. The most students can't do it for the first time after that, they can do it better. This activity makes them have meditation and have a good health.



Next is Bahasa that teacher test spelling word. I help the teacher stick mail to parents.
The last subject is GP the teacher assigned the students to identify  ีuseful and useless of the car, bus, cycling and etc. The students work on their notebook I give them a little advice and take care of them.
The first time for religion class the student joined in their religion. I joined in Buddhism with Primary 1 and Primary 2. Before the activity start, they will pray after that they were color the picture of Buddha and then they go home.


After school, I send mentor the lesson plan that I finished it when I haven't class. I send 2 lesson plan there are mathematics and ICT. My mentor told me to improve learning objective and evaluation. ICT didn't need to improve too much because my mentor let me write the lesson plan at liberty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day