13 September 2018: Teaching Practice III


Today I have teaching practice in 2 class there are science and mathematics. The first subject is science on the same topic I taught on Monday. I continue from that day. The topic for today is the living things in each group of living things. I was using the game that the students have good participated and fun. Some activity takes for a long time, So the time is not enough for the worksheet. I ask the mentor to complete it in the next period.
The second subject is mathematics in the topic multiplication table of 9. I teach about the concept of multiplication first and using the material to help me explain addition 9 of each time. I call the material the pocket wall that I can put dinosaurs origami in each row and the student can put it by themselves. After all, I use the game to the students play for fun and drill the knowledge. They look fun but some group is cheating, So I can't find the winner then I explain the reason and assign them to finish the worksheet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day