3 September 2018: Teacher assistant I

Today is the first day of teacher assistance. It has the assembly in the morning that students sing the nation song and school's song after that is activities provided by the teacher. They're dance chicken song for warm up and prepare that make them fun and happy. Then the teacher brings the missing word to students fill into the complete word and ask the students to tell the meaning of that word. After all, the teacher explains the meaning more.
I have class in the morning in science class. I help the teacher stick the mail to parents in communication books and explain the knowledge that students don't understand.
In the afternoon, I confer with my mentor about the subject that I will practice teaching. I choose science then ask the mentor about the topic and lesson plan. I will teach unit 5 "Living things" on the topic "Groups of living things".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day