14 September 2018: Teacher assistance VI


My teaching practice has done, So I in class to assist the teacher. Today I have 2 class the first is PE and the second is Bahasa. The PE practice about balance flexibility and strength of muscle. The Bahasa teacher teaches about the short story with the clear voice and loud enough for the class easy to listen and then assigns the student to complete the work.


In the last period is the religion that I joined in primary 4. The teacher provided the game. First, we divided into 6 groups each group will find the alphabet and make the word that the teacher assigned. I joined in group 5 and group 6 and my friends joined in the other groups. 



After school, we help the mentor make the label a science booth in SIS open house on tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day