10 September 2018: Teaching Practice I


The first day for my teaching practice and the first subject is science in topic groups of living things as I said before. I prepared the activities worksheet material as well as the rewards for students in the last night. The class begin in the afternoon the students have more energy like a morning, So I think I have to get more energy than the students. I was excited about teaching them because this is the first time for teaching practice. The classroom quite hard to manage and the content not so clear. So I get more experience from this class that I know my problem and In my way that good for me because it's a challenge and worth to try.
We go to Ampera bridge in the night. There is the walking street in there and we walk around to take photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day