29 August 2018: Hello P3B

The first day for observation I was assigned in the P3B by the staff of teacher. I have 22 periods a week and observe all subject because my major is in primary school. The first subject is Bahasa that I have a chance to introduce myself to the students and them look interested to ask the questions after that they come to me and ask more questions how so cute all of them. The teacher so kind she tell me the activity in this period that can understand easily. Next subject is English that I get a good technique to teach about present simple tense. After that is ICT that the teacher teaching about using the paint program to create a butterfly. In the MUS YP period have a mini test that students play the song in the first line.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day