20 September 2018: Goodbye Palembang


The last day in Palembang. We wake up early at 4 a.m. to prepare yourself in time. Dr.Hartono come at 5.30 a.m. and he gives us the certificates before we go.

We arrived at the airport at 6.10 a.m. then we say goodbye and thank you to Dr.Hartono and check-in suddenly. The counter has a long line and has a trouble when we were there. They can't check-in, So we wait for a while then they can do it. From Palembang to Kuala Lumpur take the time for 2 hrs. We go to transit when arrived Kuala Lumpur suddenly, but we have enough time for walking around don't be rush. We arrived at the gate before boarding time about 2 hrs., So we have breakfast with the instant noodle that we bring with from dormitory. From KL to Bangkok take the time for 2 hrs. We arrived in Bangkok at 3.00 p.m. (the local time) after that we currently the money IDR into BTH. We go home in a different way my friends go home by bus and I go home by airplane. I so excited and nervous because this is the first time that I travel alone, So first I try to look for check-in in terminal 2 that I can't find then I stop and look around and follow the signpost I find it finally. On the way to the gate, I stop at the convenience store to buy the foods then I finished my lunch at the gate. I arrived home at 8.00 p.m.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day