23 August 2018 : Travel to Palembang


Hello, everyone, Let's me introduce myself. I'm Kannika Suot from Loei Rajabhat University Thailand. I studied in elementary education. This blog is the first time that I write to share the story about participation in SEA TEACHER Batch 6. I would like to share the experience of travel to Palembang.
First, I travel from Loei province to Bangkok city by bus for 8 hours with my friend York. We arrived at 5.30 am. on 22 August 2018 and take a taxi to York uncle's house to prepare to travel on 23 August.
Second, On 23 August we wake up early at about 3 am to go to Don Muang airport on time. When we arrived we looking for another friend Parn, we check-in suddenly.  We go to the security checkpoint to check the baggage that carries on the airplane. The things that I bring with have a laptop, papers, stationery supply, smartphone, cleaning form, and umbrella. Then we go to exchange the money form THB to USD for exchange USD to IDR again. We walk to the gate according to the boarding pass and wait. At the moment the gate was opened the flight attendant ask passengers to stay in the line and check passport and the ticket. We traveled to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia then goes to Palembang that is the destination.


Next, we arrived in Kuala Lumpur then go to transfer we weren't going to immigration. After that, we go to the security checkpoint twice before we walk to the gate. We arrived at the gate ahead of time, so, we have enough time to have breakfast. I have a banana muffin and lemon ice tea in the price 10 USD. Although we wander around we wait for a long time. We travel from Kuala Lumpur to Palembang for 2 hours.


Then, we arrived at Palembang at 3:30 pm. at the local time. There are so many label Asian games along the way to immigration. In immigration, I was asked about what are you doing here? , how long will you stay here? that makes me a little nervous because of I never stop in immigration before I so excited however I submitted the mail from the University of Sriwijaya to her and she allows me to pass.
Finally,  We met Mr. Hartono and our buddies they warm welcome that made me relax and we ask them to exchange the money and buy sim cards. Not only the warm welcome but they also take us to try the local food that's the big meal. After that, we arrived in the dormitory where comfortable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day