15 September 2018: Open house SIS


Today is the Open house in SIS. I go there is usually time to prepare the science booth label with my friends. The Open house SIS begins at 8.00 a.m. There are many booths in here, for example, science booth, mathematics booth, Chinese booth, English booth, and etc. I am in the Mathematics booth that has mathematics games including pairs game, Kahoot, domino, and math problem. I explain how to play each game, and sometimes I am a player also. The Chinese booth and the English booth it has the game too. The science booth has the experiments such as volcano lava, balloon inflator, and etc. As well as there are competitions also include speech competition, coloring, and dancing. The dancing competition provided in the afternoon that has 6 teams joined.

Math booth

Science Booth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pedagogical Contents

1 September 2018: Camp day